Free Professional Membership
There is no fee for professional membership. Donations are, of course, welcome.
We encourage Health Professionals caring for patients, and Researchers studying Paget's disease to join the Paget's Association free of charge. This is to encourage relevant professionals to keep up-to-date with current guidelines and research, ultimately leading to excellence in care and research.
Become a member to receive a Paget’s Information Pack containing:
3 Booklets: Paget’s Disease – The Facts, Investigations Explained and Paget’s Disease and Pain.
Our last 2 magazines containing information, news and discussion relevant to those who have Paget’s or have an interest in Paget’s disease.
Information sheets on various aspects of Paget’s disease.
A Paget's Passport, which patients can use to record details of how Paget's disease affects them.
As a member of the Paget's Association, you will:
- receive the quarterly Paget’s Magazine, 'Paget's News'
- be provided with information regarding our grants and bursaries and other awards
- benefit from free attendance at our Paget’s Information events
- have access to the members’ area of the Paget’s Association's website, where you will find a section dedicated to health professionals,
- have the right to vote at our Annual General Meeting
- be informed of opportunities to take part in member consultations i.e. regarding research
You are also welcome to request free information booklets for your patients. Contact us.