Home » Accordion » WHO NEEDS TREATMENT?

Decisions to treat Paget’s disease should be made by a specialist, on an individual basis. 

Paget’s Association Centres of Excellence
Most UK hospitals have a specialist (usually a metabolic bone clinic or rheumatologist) who can deal with the condition. If there is no one locally, then referral to one of the Paget’s Association Centres of Excellence might be beneficial. The Centre of Excellence Award recognises hospital (NHS) and university departments, within the UK, which demonstrates excellence, in both the care of patients and research into Paget’s disease. NHS Centres of Excellence can be found by following this link

Page to appear on: 

Receive the paget’s magazine

By becoming a member

Become a Friend of the Paget's Association

If you are not a member of the Association, but would like to stay up to date with our news and events via our mailing list, please sign up here to become a Friend of the Association. Please note, if you are a member, there's no need to sign up here as you already receive our updates and much more!

Your Details